The Email Marketing Specialist reports to the Senior Marketing Manager and is responsible for BevMo!'s email marketing and deliverables. The position will design, organize, implement and analyze the performance of BevMo!'s email marketing programs. The Marketing Specialist will collaborate and work cross-functionally with the Merchandising team to facilitate the delivery of core business objectives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage development of weekly E-mail programs, to include content/item selection with merchandising partners, template design, AB tests.
- Drive segmentation and targeting strategies for email communications utilizing dynamic email templates and CRM database.
- Oversee automated email programs such as transactional deployment and ClubBev Welcome Series.
- Collaborate with creative team for asset needs and also edit, provide copy and digital assets as needed.
- Owns the email marketing calendar, schedules deployments and responsible for communicating out to stakeholders.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly email reporting, including engagement metrics and campaign performance.
- Oversee key third-party agency relationships
- Excellent communications skills- both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs with a strong service focus; emphasizing creating customer loyalty by continually enhancing the customer experience
- Results-driven; motivated to exceed and achieve goals
- Exceptional collaboration skills with a proven ability to work effectively cross-functionally
- Strong problem-solving skills; analyzing data, identifying opportunities, and developing creative and innovative solutions
- Strong organizational and process management skills to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of company workflow
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, multi-task, and meet project deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with Microsoft office; analytical/statistical methods preferred
- Proficient with Photoshop, Adobe Cloud.